This is Me

Hello,
It's me Jackson Terral Jensen the Creator of alifeofJack/Just Jack the Blog! I am new at this whole blog thing but I love to write and share my experiences with those around me. I truly believe that each of us have a purpose on this Earth, and we are here to learn and grow from one another! It is my hope that I can reach people through the words I write.

About Me: I am 21 years old and I live in a small town in southern Idaho called Weiser if you have ever been to Weiser there is not a whole lot of things to do but oh man is it my home and I Love this place with my whole heart. The community is the best and you just feel loved from every one that lives in this small little town. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints, Jesus Christ is apart of who I am and in my blog I will write a lot about my beliefs and thoughts about The Savior and just all around everyday life. Jesus is my man and I truly feel His love everyday of my life. I am a Dancer I started to dance when I was 10 and I haven't stoped since then. I love the dedication and drive it takes to become a good dancer. I love food and good friends! I also love to read. I love the Scriptures and Learning about God and His Son Jesus Christ. I love my life even though life can be really challenging. My story has evolved in my 21 years of life and its just going to keep on going. I love my family they or such a blessing in my life I am strong because of them I am the 3rd of 6 so all those big families out their your ROCK!! All Families are Sent from Heaven.

I am not perfect and I do make a lot of mistakes I have insecurities just like the rest of human kind, we are all in this together and what it all comes down to is LOVE. When we just Love everyone we are a lot happier. This is me. You will learn more about who I am and where I'm going with the post's that I share.


YOU
ARE 
NEEDED. 

With Love,
JUST JACK 
                                       

Social Meda
IG:jackson.terral
FB: Jackson Jensen


Comments

Popular Posts