Save The Children


It was the summer going in my junior year of High school and I had a summer job at the local Hospital here in Weiser. I remember like it was yesterday, I and my sweet mother got into the biggest fight that I have ever had with any of my parents and it was so hard because my dear mother is MY ROCK she is my best friend I tell her everything. I'm pretty sure it was really hard for both of us. Honestly, I couldn't tell you what the fight was about but I know that it was very very tough. 

After we were done fighting I went in my room jumped on my bed put my hands to cover my face and I just didn't know what to think, my mind was gloomy and confused and I was just very anxious like I have never gotten anxious before but this time it was for real and It was hard for me to process. My mother soon came into my room and she said Jackson the spirit told me to tell you something big is going to happen to our family...

I didn't know what that meant 
I was still in shock 
I was still angry at her about our fight

In my stubborn teenage head, I was mom what do you even mean your not making sense I don't know what's going to happen to our family? Anything could happen to our family, life is so short. She then left my room I got ready to go to work and I left without saying a word to her. I drove to work still confused and the. big words my mom had said to me and then a couple hours into work the spirit Pricked my Heart.

The Hospital had a house that they rented to doctors or surgeons that lived out of town and did work at the hospital, I was the Browns keeper for the house and on that particular day I had planned to clean up a big section of rose bushes, As I was trimming the rose bushes the spirit said to me "Remember what had happened to you in Nevada, It's Time to let it go Jack" At that point I was crying and It felt like a big weight lifted off my shoulders. What that exactly meant to me to "Let it Go" when I and my family were living in Nevada I was Sexually abused by our next-door neighbor multiple times since I was 9 years old.

I didn't tell my parents for 7 years I kept this Traumatizing experience in the back of my head for that long. I couldn't tell you how I did it but I did, I guess I just blocked it out of my memory and just stored it away for that long. It's a real thing and its not something to joke around about it caused me some serious mental issues that I am still facing today. I have grown so much since telling my parents and family it been one of the toughest trials of my life. I haven't been on this Healing journey alone, I have an amazing family who has been with me every step of the way! 

I am Humbled and stronger because of this experience. I now know that The spirit works in many different ways and this experience that I had was "The Big thing that was going to happen to our family" I have been chasing Jesus Ever since and He is My BIGGEST FAN, My BESTFRIEND, My ROCK, My HEALER, My ADVOCATE

I have come so far and I am going to chase my dreams no matter what this life throws at me. I can't just sit and mope around and say "Whoa is me" I still have a lot of life to live and if I ever think that I was not worth something from this experience I would be in much of a depressive state and I didn't want that I wanted JOY and that's what I am choosing. I think a lot of the times we forget that We get to choose our own happiness, we get to do things that make us happy, we get to follow people on social media that we connect with that influence to do something good. It's all about what WE CHOOSE no-one else can choose our own happiness. 


-Save The Children-

This is real and it needs to be talked about more often. There are thousands of children every second getting taking away from their families. Children that have done no wrong. Children who just love and embrace life. It happened to me and sometimes it makes me sick let us not forget the kids who are being abused by their own family members. Take that in for a moment. 

We live in a very dark and twisted world and when we try our very best to reach out to anyone it speaks louder than words. You never know what happens in other people's homes. It's one of my biggest dreams to be a father and I sometimes imagine how parents feel when they get their children taken away from them. I would never ever want that for my children.

There is so much that we can do and we can put an end to this. I want to put a stop to this I'm a survivor and I want that so badly for someone else. 

If we always look towards His light we will know exactly what to do. 

HE
SAVES
EVERYONE.

With love, 
Jack


Here are some links that you can go too to help stop Human Trafficking!! Anything Helps

https://ourrescue.org

osha.ke/littleoakstudios 

https://youtu.be/HUjDwIw5ih0 











Comments

Popular Posts